The kind of aesthetic and health-based treatments performed by our specialists here at Beverly Hills Physicians have been met with increasing acceptance in recent years. However, procedures that improve the appearance and quality of a woman’s intimate area, like vaginal rejuvenation in Oxnard and throughout Southern California, are still met with a degree of discomfort by some. This is unfortunate, because a woman’s contentment with her private area can go a long way toward improving her overall feelings of self-worth and enjoyment of life. That’s why we’re happy to provide these 4 tips to improve the appearance and performance of a woman’s most intimate area:
1. Kegel Exercises – The pelvic floor muscles support the pelvic organs, and they are the main muscles responsible for the tightness of your vagina. Women who are looking to strengthen their pelvic region can start by exercising the pelvic floor muscles through these highly effective exercises.
To perform Kegels, simply clamp down as if you’re stopping the flow of urine, hold for 10 seconds, and release. By doing two sets of 10 to 20 of these exercises a day, you’ll notice a significant difference in the firmness, strength and elasticity of these muscles in your anatomy in about a month.
2. Climaxing – An orgasm is actually the pelvic floor muscles contracting. That’s why one of the easiest ways to exercise the pelvic floor muscles that tighten the vagina is through orgasm. You probably had no idea that improving vaginal health could be this much fun.
3. A Healthy Diet – In order to keep your intimate bits healthy, it’s important to maintain a properly balanced diet. Adina Rivers of the health and intimacy blog My Tiny Secrets urges women to eat fruits, vegetables and lean, protein-rich foods in order to ensure you’re energized and leading an active lifestyle – both of which are essential to keeping a vagina healthy and beautiful.
4. Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgeries – Vaginal rejuvenation encompass a number of treatments and enhancements to the aesthetic appeal, as well as the health and strength of a woman’s private area. Women who have experienced altered and stretched vaginal contours over time, soreness or pain during intimacy, or loss of sensation after childbirth are all likely candidates for vaginal rejuvenation.
Like any surgical procedure, it is important to consult a medical expert beforehand to ensure that the treatment is the right option for you. However, we’ve found that the procedure can deliver results that can be truly life-changing. Benefits of vaginal rejuvenation procedures can include:
· Greater sensation for your partner during intercourse
· In many cases, greater ease climaxing during intimacy
· Relief from incontinence
To discover if vaginal rejuvenation or other vaginal procedures like uterine fibroid treatment are the right choice for you, don’t hesitate to contact us.